JasonPB is running a fantastic, creative course on photographing light spheres in low-light conditions in association with Nikon School.
On this course you’ll learn how to create extraordinary light orbs with a combination of light spinning and camera techniques for a magical display of colour. The glowing spheres of light will hover in-place, lighting the surrounding environment and enhancing ordinary environments.
On this course we will:
- Learn how to meter the scene to make a balanced exposure of your environment.
- Discover how and where to focus in low light conditions.
- Create perfect spheres of light that hover over the landscape, lighting everything nearby.
- Practise the technique required to spin perfect spheres of light.
- Balance aperture, shutter speed and ISO to capture the lights in motion, and understand their relationship to one another.
- Frame the shot using compositional techniques that will improve your photography.
Nikon DSLR/Mirrorless cameras (other camera systems welcome)
Remote shutter release (optional)
Warm/wet weather clothing
Appropriate walking shoes
Understanding of shutter speed, aperture and ISO
Have any questions about the course? Get in touch with JasonPB here
Click the button below to book your place on this course. Spaces are limited and are expected to fill quickly, so book now to avoid disappointment.